Re: Proper list for 'at' command questions?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Proper list for 'at' command questions?
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:47:42 -0500

    This may be considered the experimental upstream source, and since there
    doesn't seem to be any other upstream source, the only upstream source.

Meaning, the Debian package is the "upstream" source?
And Ryan Murray is the current maintainer?

       the Free Software Foundation; version 2 dated June, 1991.

    (etc.).

    So, it's Gnu.

By "GNU", I meant a package officially dubbed as part of the GNU system.
Of course there is a lot of software released under the GPL which are
not GNU packages, and I believe this is one of them.

In any case, thanks for the specific info, I am glad to know :).

Best,
karl