Re: Problem with shared library

From: Henrik Carlqvist
Subject: Re: Problem with shared library
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 08:13:19 +0200

"ZXMULTRAN045, Ext" <ext.zxmultran045@astrium.eads.net> wrote:
> I can not have an access to the source files: the source files list in
> the source files window is empty More over I built with the -g option

Did you run strip on the binary? Strip removes any debug information.

> gcc -g theprogram.c -o theprogram
> file theprogram
theprogram: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV),
dynamically linked (uses shared libs), not stripped
> strip theprogram
> file theprogram
theprogram: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV),
dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped

regards Henrik
hc8(at)uthyres.com Examples of addresses which go to spammers:
root@variousus.net root@localhost