How to execute commands in case of interruption of makefile execution

From: wyse03br
Subject: How to execute commands in case of interruption of makefile execution
Date: 26 Dec 2006 12:16:00 -0800

Hello,

   I'd like to execute some cleanup commands in case of interruption
(CTRL-C or something) of the normal makefile execution. These commands
do more than simlpy delete intermediary files, so .INTERMEDIATE rule
does not solve my problem. A way to execute commands upon termination
of the Makefile, regardless the termination is forced or not (something
like the Perl END routine) would help too.

   Is there any way (a special "interrupted" rule, for instance) to
achieve what I need?

   Thanks in advance.

                                              Walter