cgicc: fastcgi question

From: Jay
Subject: cgicc: fastcgi question
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:28:31 -0800 (PST)

Good afternoon all,
I'm using cgicc to do fastcgi. I can't figure out how to set the error
code
though. How does one return a 404 using fastcgi?

This looks like the right routine:

*----------------------------------------------------------------------
 *
 * FCGX_SetExitStatus --
 *
 *      Sets the exit status for stream's request. The exit status
 *      is the status code the request would have exited with, had
 *      the request been run as a CGI program.  You can call
 *      SetExitStatus several times during a request; the last call
 *      before the request ends determines the value.
 *

void FCGX_SetExitStatus(int status, FCGX_Stream *stream)

But it doesn't work. I tried all the three streams in the request
structure:
FCGX_SetExitStatus( 404, request.out );

Any suggestions?