Re: Passing default configure parameters in subpackage

From: Christian Alis
Subject: Re: Passing default configure parameters in subpackage
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 02:33:34 +0800

Hi!

Sorry for the delayed reply. I appended to $ac_configure_args and it
now works. I did it by adding something like
ac_configure_args="$ac_configure_args --with-your-options" somewhere
in configure.ac. For those who will be reading this post in the
future, just google $ac_configure_args for more examples.

Thanks.