Re: Make: target not updated until run again

From: Brian Mearns
Subject: Re: Make: target not updated until run again
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:56:20 -0400

Brilliant, Ralf! I got so caught up in why it wasn't working the way I
wanted it to, I couldn't come up with an alternate solution.
"Recursively" calling Make with the post-update target worked just
fine.

I'm also pleased to hear autotools work so well on win32. I've seen
that there are ports, but for some reason, I didn't have luck with
them before. Probably because I assumed it was too much hassle. But it
sounds like now would be a good time to learn how to use them.

Thanks, so much.

-Brian