Diff: obtain only the different lines of the newest file

From: Kimahri Ronso
Subject: Diff: obtain only the different lines of the newest file
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:20:47 +0900

Hello,

This is my first post in this mailing list. I hope there is a solution to my doubt.

My question is about the diff command.

I have 2 files containing almost the same information with around 70.000 records.

What I would like to know is if there is a possibility to obtain only the different lines from the second file without anything else.

I just need to know the content of the changed lines in the newest file.

Thank you in advance,

David