ddrescue finalizing clone with 2306KiB errsize

From: jagua
Subject: ddrescue finalizing clone with 2306KiB errsize
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:48:34 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I am a newbie to Linux, using ddrescue v1.14 on a SystemRescueCD USB drive to clone a 320GB IDE drive to a 640GB SATA drive using the following command:
ddrescue /dev/sdb /dev/sda ddrescue_logfile.log -r3 -B -v --force
It has rescued all but 2306KiB (errsize) of data. It isn't coming up with any more data from Splitting failed blocks right now and it has 536 errors.
I intended to remove the drive and run chkdsk /f /v on the drive from my Windows 7 recovery console, after ddrescue was complete. I want to reuse this drive
to put back into the Windows XP system that I'm recovering from, but with 536 errors left will it work?
My true intention was to image the recovered new drive with Acronis Backup and Recovery server v10, and use that image to do a universal restore to different hardware.
So the new disk would have to be bad block-free I imagine for all of this to work? Can I leave the process with 536 errors/2306KiB bad data and run chkdsk and will it work?

I also found some very interesting script that someone used with ddrescue to cause it to randomize it's recovery during the splitting failed blocks part:
http://www.csc.fi/blogs/software/salvaging-hard-drives-with-ddrescue#1317098390
Would that help? I have attached my current logfile if that would help.

Thank you,
Jake