Re: Help required regardingGNU Assembler Problems-Reg.

From: mastercomputerservices 1957
Subject: Re: Help required regardingGNU Assembler Problems-Reg.
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 13:31:10 +0530

Thank you for your response.

A lot of confusion there.I am opening one page then another page is coming
immediately as the same matter with  very little difference,that is why I
am confused regarding binutils.This is first time I am using GNU group
software.I am a senior citizen and also eye sight is there.That is also one
of my mistakes.

Anyhow I am requesting all of you for my mistakes.
Sorry for the troubles created by me.
Please pardon me.

>From the last one month I have been searching for my Assembler problems and
how to solve them that is worrying me.
If any rude behaviour on my end please pardon me.
I don't want to hurt anybody,because you are trying to help me without any
relation and also you are trying  to solve my problem without any
payment.You are kind and are the main helping hand to me.You are helping
freely.
Once again I am sorry for my rude behaviour.
Last one is how to send my problem?Plain text,word document also not
allowed.Because I know masm32 and visual masm compilers.Everytime I am
copying and pasting my routines on the masm compilers.Please try to educate
me.

Thanks

Regards,
SundarChand