help-gnubatch

[help-gnubatch] Enhancements

From: Keith Elliott
Subject: [help-gnubatch] Enhancements
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:11:52 -0500

I would like to see RSA and Active directory support included.

Keith Elliott
Securities America

800-747-6111, ext. 3354

ASSISTANT UNIVERSITYRegister Today for the premier event for office staff.  Make your practice even better! Ask me about prizes you can win!

Social Media

Securities America, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. The text of this communication is confidential, and use by any person who is not the intended recipient is prohibited. Any person who receives this communication in error is requested to immediately destroy the text of this communication without copying or further dissemination. Your cooperation is appreciated.