Re: [Help-gnucap] really simple ac circuit

From: Al Davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] really simple ac circuit
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:15:13 -0600

On Wednesday 28 May 2003 05:10 pm, Edward L Platt wrote:
> I tried the following in gnucap and the results didn't seem
> to make sense, so I tried it in hspice and got what I
> expected.  Is there a syntax difference, or is this a bug?

Yes?

There is a syntax difference.  You might consider that to be a
bug.

V1 1 0 AC 100 0
        is parsed incorrectly.  The "0" value screws it up.
V1 1 0 AC 100
        is correct and standard.

If you want to specify phase, say "phase=0" (or whatever).

There is another bug, that showed that "over" line in the
output.  It is triggered when you ask for 1 point in a linear
sweep.

al.