Re: [Help-gnucap] multiple generators

From: Al Davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] multiple generators
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 00:15:55 -0600

On Friday 27 June 2003 01:43 pm, Edward L Platt wrote:
> Is it possible to have more than one generator in the same
> circuit (and if so how do you specify the settings for each
> and which component uses it)?

As it stands now, there is only one, but you can have as many
components as you want using it.

It shouldn't be hard to make more ....  See the file
c_genrat.cc.  (Short file names are a legacy of the CP/M and
MSDOS days.)  The numbers are stored in statics.  (Legacy of
the original K&R C code, circa 1982.)  Make a class out of it.
Dynamically allocate and store in a std::list.

If you want to do it, go ahead, then send it to me so I can put
it in.

I am in the middle of moving now, for a new job, so I won't be
able to do much in the next month or so.

al.