[Help-gnucap] Gspiceui - adding a Sweep Value

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Gspiceui - adding a Sweep Value
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 13:10:10 +0200

Hi,

on Debian GNU/Linux Lenny
I have installed GNU Spice GUI  -  Version 0.9.65 Alpha (29/02/2008)

and want to study the circuit simulations with it.

I have all the documentation: Gnucap Manual, gnucap-tutorial..

Following the gnucap-tutorial I created and edited the eg1.ckt and
loaded in to gspicegui.

When I try to Create Simulation, I get the error message:
Invalid sweep start value.

How can I use gspicegui to add a correct sweep value to the
Simulation?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi