Re: [Help-gnucap] inline comment delimiter

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] inline comment delimiter
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:52:22 -0400

On Friday 11 September 2009, address@hidden wrote:
> It says that in section 1.4: Command Structure.  On my
>  system, it's at:
>  file:///usr/share/doc/gnucap/html/gnucap-man006.html#htoc5

That's the old manual, for the old stable version.   (0.35??)
There are a lot of changes in the development version, which is
getting close to ready for release as a stable version.

> So I guess I what you're saying is that I should just delete
>  those comments.  That will work, although it's sad to lose
>  information. Gnucap can definitely not read LTSpice models
>  as is.  There are many changes I have to make.

The best approach is to move over to the developer list
(address@hidden) and point out the problems there,
specifically so they can be addressed directly.