[Help-gnucap] print command

From: Thiago de Paiva
Subject: [Help-gnucap] print command
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:56:12 -0200

Hello, folks!

I'm new on gnucap and its my first message in this list.

In help-gnucap archive I read instructions like

print db(v(1))

but it doesn't work for me. Does someone know why?

And, I was trying to view current and voltage on same axis, but current is
much smaller than voltage. So, i've tried

print v(1) 50*i(r1)

but it doesn't work too. How can I do it?

I'm using gnucap 0.35 and a full of freedom distribution of Ubuntu called
Trisquel.

Thanks in advance!
Thiago