Re: [Help-gnucap] spicelib (scons test) issue

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] spicelib (scons test) issue
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:51:47 -0500

On Wednesday 13 February 2013, address@hidden wrote:
> Using spicelib, I was able to download and create models but
> somehow getting this error.

Catching up ....

Are you referring to this?

https://github.com/werner2101/spicelib/
http://www.h-renrew.de/h/spicelib/doc/index.html

I was hoping Werner would answer.

I don't know the answer, or about what is happening there.  It's
quite an ambitious project.

Looking for models, I usually google for it, trying to get an
overview of what is available.  Usually I end up using or making
a simpler model.  Not that there is anything wrong with the
complex ones.  It's just that a simpler one is usually better
suited to my needs.

Most colleges do a terrible job at teaching how to use
simulation and modeling.