Re: [Help-gnucap] spicelib (scons test) issue

From: Werner Hoch
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] spicelib (scons test) issue
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 09:49:08 +0200

Hi,

I've pushed a fix to github. Now all tests are skipped, where no model
file exists.

https://github.com/werner2101/spicelib/commit/e57deb8f6d247357d0e175c60cfcb530d7487ea0

All the missing files are marked in the result table.

https://github.com/werner2101/spicelib/commit/bae722ac14192e16c4938aa98c656d1ec0cd0a1a

Regards
Werner