Re: [Help-gnucap] mingw and gnucap-2013-04-23

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] mingw and gnucap-2013-04-23
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:24:09 -0400

On Sunday 01 September 2013, Le Coupanec Jacques wrote:
> I've been trying to cross-compile a XP version with default
> plugins for  a few days...
> It's the first time I use mingw and I hope that someone
> achieved that  and could help me.

sorry about the delay.

Unfortunately I don't have an answer.  I don't have access to a
windows machine to test on, and the most recent snapshot has the
kind of changes such that I am not surprised that it doesn't
work.  Build issues have been a big problem lately.

I'm curious .. do you get the same problem with the autotools
branch from git?

For future reference .....  installing gnucap-modelgen will be
an important part of how plugins work in the future, so even if
it doesn't appear to be needed now it will be in the future.

I now issue a call for help ..  is there anyone out there who
can help with the windows port?