Re: [Help-gnucap] jfet plugin

From: wikitronic
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] jfet plugin
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 13:15:52 -0500

I hope you don't mind me adding a second question. I'm cross compiling to
javasacript with emscripten. I was hoping to link the module into the main
program because emscripten is picky about dynamic linking. I have this one
line of code that is really confusing me.

In spice-wrapper.cc 1235.

_matrix[ii][jj].real() = 0;
error: expression is not assignable

could you please tell me what this does and maybe I can fix the compiler
error.