[Help-gnucap] Help adapting POLY H source

From: Orestes Mas
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Help adapting POLY H source
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 19:26:37 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to adapt a PSpice macromodel of AD8541 OpAmp. Luckily enough, I've
been able to translate nearly every POLY controlled source into a form
suitable for GnuCap, mainly by splitting the POLY source into several "normal"
sources as the original didn't depend upon cross-products between input
variables.

However, there's one source that is preventing me from continuing:

H1  31 98 POLY(2) VR1 VSN1 0 5.45E6 0 0 49.05E9

As far as I know, this source defines a voltage that depends upon the currents
flowing through VR1 and VSN1 following the equation:

5.45E6*VR1 + 49.05E9*VR1*VSN1

Am I correct? If so, can you suggest me how could I implement this source in
GnuCap?

Cheers
Orestes Mas.