[Help-gnunet] File in content directory is corrupted

From: Laurent Aries-Poinssot
Subject: [Help-gnunet] File in content directory is corrupted
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 16:10:17 +0200

I got the message "file in content directory is corrupted" during a try with gnunet-insert-mp3.
I have no idea of what is wrong, neither the reason.

I stopped my gnunetd daemon and removed :
-data/content -r
-database
-database.age
-database.list
-collisions
and restarted the daemon.

When I tried
gnunetd-insert-mp3 toto.mp3
I Got a lot of lines (about 100) :
"WARNING: file in content directory is corrupted".
Then if I retry with the same file (toto.mp3), the warning does not print anymore.
If I retried with a copy of this file, I do not have neither the warnings.
But, if I retry with another file, I have again a lot of warnings.

This is reproduceable with today's CVS update
I entered a bug report, with my poor english.
I am now wondering how to debug myself this stuff, because I would be proud to bring something more usefull (a fix) instead of bug reports.

Please let me know if this is not what I have to do or if I miss something in the procedure, or if this kind of mail
bothers everybody

Another thing : is there a better way to stop the daemon, instead of a hard break (control-c) ?

A last question : keywords are key sensitive. What is the usage ?
"test"  "TEST" or "Test" ?

/laurent