Re: [Help-gnunet] cvs snapshot 20020817

From: Blake Matheny
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] cvs snapshot 20020817
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 13:34:05 -0500

Why not just run autogen.sh, it's what it's there for. If you don't want
to run that, look at the script and see what it is doing, then replicate
those commands. If you are using CVS, yes you have to either run
autogen.sh or the commands issued by that script. If you are using a
release, you should be able to just ./configure && make && make install

-Blake