[Help-gnunet] Re: how fast should gnunet be?

From: Christian Drechsler
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Re: how fast should gnunet be?
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 00:40:39 +0200 (CEST)

well, i have to add sth:

just downloading a file, and it's even quite fast. seems to work now. ?-)

but, another question: there are so many succeeded local lookups at the
moment that it seems as if i had much of the content i'm trying to
download on my own server. when there was an adsl reconnection some
minutes ago the download stopped totally till the other hosts had found
out my new IP. does that mean that all the content makes a round trip
through the net instead of being sent to the client directly?

regards, zottel