[Help-gnunet] Success

From: robert.k.diehl.1
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Success
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:17:35 -0500 (EST)

I decided to dump Xandros and move back to Redhat 8.0 under suspicion I
would have more luck. After reinstalling, I got GNUnet working without
problems. I haven't tried using it over the internet with another person
yet, but inserting, searching, and downloading all appear to work just
fine.

Xandros seems to have broken support for RPM packages, by the way (unless
I was doing something terribly wrong, but I couldn't see any mistakes).

-Rob