[Help-gnunet] problem using afs

From: eric haumant
Subject: [Help-gnunet] problem using afs
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:07:00 +0100

Helo,

I work on a program what can automaticaly configure a GNUnet network. To
test GNUnet, I have configured 3 gnunet on 2 machines (with some problems :
do not use OpenSSL 0.9.7 !!). The network is unreachable from the Internet
and the three peer works properly and connect to each other (using TraceKit
and Chat). The AFS works well when inserting and seaching local contents but
when I try to get remote informations, there is nothing.
With the log EVERYTHING I can see that the request arrives to each node. The
node which have the information fin it, the return query is queue but when
the routing part decides to forward it, it can"t find the entry in the
routing table and then don't reply (to be more precise, it fails in the
hashcode test at the beginning of usecontent()).

Do you have any idea, or any part of the program which can be responsible
for this ?

Thanks,
Haumant Eric.