Re: [Help-gnunet] Presence of GNUnet-developers and users on my GNUnet-f

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Presence of GNUnet-developers and users on my GNUnet-forum
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 18:27:14 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Christian E. Neumann wrote:

> There are sometimes posts from german users, but often no answers. I believe
> that if some of the developers are present and answer questions it would be
> good for the users here in germany and of course for GNUnet at all.

I don't think GNUnet has ever been very much advertised, implicitly
or explicitly. If a community grows thru grapevine and around
enthusiasists helping each other, that'd be very nice, but
personally I'd rather see it happen spontaneously or not
at all - trying to force the issue might just make it hollow.
Besides, I don't speak german. ;)

Just my 3 cents.

Igor