[Help-gnunet] gnunet-transport-check error

From: Luke Stamm
Subject: [Help-gnunet] gnunet-transport-check error
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:26:03 -0800

I hope this hasn't been answered already, I searched the archives but
was unable to find an answer.
When I run gnunet-transport-check I receive this output:

address@hidden sbin]# gnunet-transport-check
Testing transport(s) udp tcp nat
ERROR: could not create HELO
ERROR: did not receive message within 60 seconds.
ERROR: did not receive message within 60 seconds.

My machine is behind a NAT server which is configured to forward all
traffic to the  machine running GNUnet. I modified the /etc/gnunet.conf
file to use my public IP on the NAT server, as per the configuration
instructions. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

-Luke Stamm
address@hidden