Re: [Help-gnunet] Re: problem solved

From: Yannick
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Re: problem solved
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 02:26:11 +0200

Hi,

I've followed the Nils' advice and it worked. then i used the file you
provided and compilation run to the end without error. Now it works like  a
charm on my upgraded debian woody. Thanks you ! A lot !

I've a package (.deb) but i don't know if it will be usefull for other since
my system is a bit different from the vanillia woody.

Regards,
Yannick