[Help-gnunet] Re: Can't set gnunet to limited

From: Siim
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Re: Can't set gnunet to limited
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:58:48 +0200 (EET)

ok i found it out.... i wonder why i find everything out when i write a letter
to somebody... i have been messing with it for a day now... if just someone
could told me that i have to remove it from transports... huh... i found it by
searching anything that had udp in it in /etc/gnunet.conf... now i must figure
out how to use gtk+ 2.2 ...someone wrote about it but it didn't work.... blah..
nevermind

Sdogi(gnunet fan... sad)