Re: [Help-gnunet] Error on PowerPC

From: Loïc Le Guyader
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Error on PowerPC
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:21:09 +0100

Le 14 novembre 2004, Christian Grothoff, à bout, prit son clavier pour
taper sur son écran:
> On Sunday 14 November 2004 05:49, Loïc Le Guyader wrote:
> > Second, gnunet-gtk crash (segfault) when I want to enter something in
> > the "Search Namespace" dialog, "Namespace identifier" field. It crash
> > as soon as I try to type first letter.
> >
> > I recompile whith debug information, run gdb on it and the backtrace
> > of the crash is:
> > #0  0x300f1650 in mallopt () from /lib/libc.so.6
> > #1  0x301bfa1c in ?? () from /lib/libc.so.6
>
> Well, this is not really helpful (but thanks for trying). I recall someone
> else having a similar problem when entering words into the 'search' bar (but
> it might have been the namespace search bar). However, I can't reproduce
> either problem and the traces are not telling me where to look either...
>
> > There is a so a memory leak in the application.
>
> Are you sure this is the right  bug ID?

Yeah, this is just to say that the problem is not in the libc but in
the application, like it was the case concerning this bugreport. Ypu
can forget this bugreport.

Have a nice day.

--
JabberID: address@hidden