Re: [Help-gnunet] unidexing removed file(or link)

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] unidexing removed file(or link)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:18:27 -0700

I'm not sure what exactly you are talking about, but if you are talking about
the KBlock's ("entrance file"), no, there is currently no way to remove them
(even with gnunet-unindex).  Now, technically it would be possible to remove
them from the local datastore (and that might be a good idea), but the
necessary code has not yet been implemented.

Christian