Re: [Help-gnunet] Monitor searches?

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Monitor searches?
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:02:51 -0700

Well, part of the point of the ECRS encoding is to make it hard to monitor
searches (since that would facilitate censorship).  I'm not sure why
uploading your collection is so much work (I realize it may take some
processing time, depending on the size of the collection), but assuming
libextractor can generate reasonable metadata, the manual amount of work
should be relatively small.

Christian