[Help-gnunet] GNUnet Translation

From: Jan Stolzenburg
Subject: [Help-gnunet] GNUnet Translation
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:06:34 +0200

Hello,

I really like the system, which is used by GNUnet for it's
translation, as it makes participating very easy without annoying
stuff like registring. But there is a problem: How can I retranslate
a sentence? For example, there are now at least three different
translations in the german version used for "version x has been
released" and there is a portuguese sentence, which has as
translation the english sentence(a mistake of a user, I think). How
can I get the * for allready translated sentences back?

Jan