[Help-gnunet] How to configure a different incomming and outgoing addres

From: Jaroslav Fojtik
Subject: [Help-gnunet] How to configure a different incomming and outgoing address for gnunet
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:34:56 +0200

Dears,

A, I am behind NAT and I would like to configure gnunet to perform as good
as possible. Is it possible to configure gnunet to accept different IP address
for incomming and outgoing communication?

B, Anyway gnunet disappointed me a little bit. I have attempted to publish
something say
far.exe at home ane it was unable to find it from work. Even when 24 peers are
listing.

C, Second point seems that gnunetd has memory leak. After one week of running a
client it
eats 256MB of memory. It seems to me too much because newly executed demon eats
23MB
of memory.

thank you
        Jara