Re: [Help-gnunet] help

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] help
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:27:49 -0700

On Friday 23 January 2009 02:32:01 pm Gerald Jose wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry, I do not understand the following (error) message:
>
> "Bekanntmachung von uns zwecklos: bis jetzt sind uns keine anderen Knoten "
>
> What does it mean? And what can I do toget the system working.

That looks like a terrible translation of the English text which is supposed
to say that your peer's advertising function is not doing anything (yet)
because you're not aware of any other peers.  As Milan already said, somehow
your peer failed to connect to the network.

Check your hostlist-URLs (valid? recent-enough version of GNUnet?) and your
network configuration (gnunet-transport-check -p says what?).

Best,

Christian