Re: [Help-gnunet] What am I doing wrong? (git included)

From: Fungi4All
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] What am I doing wrong? (git included)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 16:25:01 -0400

I had similar issues, although you sound more advanced that I ever
got to be.  Same thing, I had not idea whether I can connect with anyone
and whether that connection would be secure or I was just advertising
an open door to my system.

Eventually I gave up trying.  I am waiting for it to evolve in such a way
that I wouldn't have to do too much configuring and the package would
be self/default configured after installation.

I even got to use a different distribution due to gnunet so I can use a later
version than Debian carried as stable (2,5 year old).

Maybe the developing team can run a couple of default test nodes one
can connect and test their setup with a dummy-friend-peer.

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi,
I just want to do a simple message transferring.
I wrote some example script you can checkout:

https://github.com/PolynomialDivision/gnunet-examples

Trying to send something gives me a core dump...

When I call my function on the connect_notify at the end. I commented that out. It's working...

I really don't get it. :/