Re: [Help-gnunet] Error during: 'compile and install', Option 1

From: dvn
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Error during: 'compile and install', Option 1
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 22:16:22 -0700

Hello stanz,

Thanks for your interest. This looks like it's due to an error on the
website.

`sudo usermod -aG gnunet $USER` and `make -j$(nproc || echo -n 1)`
should be seperate commands. It looks like they were accidently rendered
together on the website.

Try running them independently, one after another and see if that
doesn't solve the problem.

Cheers,
dvn

stanz via Help-gnunet transcribed 4.2K bytes: