[Help-gnunet] A few questions..

From: stanz
Subject: [Help-gnunet] A few questions..
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 18:44:43 +0000

Hello,
I'm attempting another fresh install, and have more questions for someone. :)

#1: Devuan OS, is "systemd" free, will that be an issue with my install?

#2: Where is: "Optional dependencies are listed in Appendix A."
stated in: https://gnunet.org/en/install-on-debian9.html
Under: "Requirements".

#3: Referencing: https://docs.gnunet.org/handbook/gnunet.html#Installing-GNUnet
Section: 4.1 Installing dependencies
The mandatory libraries and applications are..
Many on 1st list, return:
E: Unable to locate package glibc
E: Unable to locate package gnutls
E: Unable to locate package libltdl
E: Unable to locate package libgcrypt
E: Unable to locate package libgnurl
E: Unable to locate package libextractor
and more....

#4: Are we meant to install the "Texlive" & "Texinfo" packages,
for a production version, "testing/usage" install method?

#5: Mandatory pkg - 'not' debian repos?
Get the Gnurl (libgnurl) Git repository using:
git clone git://git.taler.net/gnurl.git
Same with: libmicrohttpd.

Thank you for your patience here, I really want to have a working install for
users not willing to go thru this process.
And I believe, I can get 'dpkg' to gimme a .deb package when done?!!
stanz

<devuan.org>
<miyoisomix.i2p>