GNUnet 101

From: עמרי אלפרון
Subject: GNUnet 101
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 18:09:12 +0000

Hi,

I'm new to GNU's projects, so apologies in advance if I do anything stupid.

I was trying, unsuccessfully, to figure out how to download GNUnet and its apps like Secushare, GNUnet Messenger, and others, to my WIN 10 machine.

I couldn't find any practical information or a guide on youtube and couldn't understand the website of the project very well...
There is something with IRC or PSYC but I didn't understand how to use it.

Please try to avoid answers like "just install Linux". As for now, it's not an option for me, so it isn't very helpful...

Please do reply.
I really look forward to that

Thanks in advance,
Omri