Re: ProjectCenter install help!!!

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter install help!!!
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 13:23:35 +0000 (GMT)

All looks correct but you are indeed getting a strange error ...
-lgnustep-gui (and similar graphical libs) are missing on the command line
to compile ProjectCenter.

Perhaps your gnustep-gui is so old as not to install a gui.make.

The first thing I would do is - try with newer gnustep packages ... the
RPMs you're using look like very old.

(Ok, I know, in practice this is not a very brilliant answer as these
probably were the newest RPMs you could find on the website/ftp site ...
argh ... I hope someone has the time to build RPMs ... otherwise you can
try to build and install from the .tar.gz packages ... everything will be
installed into /usr/GNUstep so you can still remove all the gnustep stuff
easily if you don't like it).