problem compiling GNUstep on latest unstable Debian

From: Nicolas Peninguy
Subject: problem compiling GNUstep on latest unstable Debian
Date: 17 Jan 2002 21:40:16 +0100

Hello !

I've got a problem when I try to install GNUstep on Debian unstable :

Installation of core/make is ok. Note :

Installation of core/base failed :

# make
/usr/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/common.make:82:
/usr/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/ix86/linux-gnuoldld/config.make: Aucun
fichier ou rpertoire de ce type
rm -f Headers/Foundation
rm -f Source/Foundation
gnustep/base Headers/Foundation
make: gnustep/base : Commande introuvable
make: *** [header-links] Erreur 127

I think the problem comes of config.guess :

$ /usr/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/config.guess
i686-pc-linux-gnuoldld

I don't know how it finds "gnuoldld". If someone has an idea... :-)