Re: Please help me with this :)

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Please help me with this :)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:58:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

thanks - your problem is likely due to a problem when you configure the
base library.

Please try to follow the instructions at -

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/discuss-gnustep/2002-January/014618.html

I think they should apply to your system as well.

If they don't work for you, let me know - if you follow the instructions
you should be able to figure out a bit more about exactly at what stage
you have the problem ...

(please still Cc: any follow-up to the mailing list because other people
might have/had your problem and they might be interested in the
answer/might be able to give some better answer than mine).