Re: Darwin x86

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Darwin x86
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 19:27:03 -0600

Leo Przybylski wrote:
Has anyone been able to build GNUstep on Darwin?

My base configuration keeps failing on objc test and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

It should configure and compile correctly, but most programs will not run since GNUstep on Darwin has some serious memory problems.

What version of base are you compiling? Please send me the config.log file.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you