plmerge no present

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: plmerge no present
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:15:48 +0200

Hi!

I just compile GNUstep on Debian Linux (latest woody) with the following packages:

gnustep-back-0.8.2.tar.gz
gnustep-gui-0.8.2.tar.gz
gnustep-base-1.5.0.tar.gz
gnustep-make-1.5.0.tar.gz
pl.tar.gz

When trying to make and install stuff like GWorkspace or Gorm, the install makefile complains about a missin plmerge command:

Making all for app GWorkspace...
/bin/sh: plmerge: command not found
make[2]: *** [GWorkspace.app/Resources/Info-gnustep.plist] Error 127
make[1]: *** [GWorkspace.all.app.variables] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/spierre/GNUstep-sources/gworkspace/GWorkspace'

I did not find how to install plmerge (Property List merge I guess - but it is not on pl.tar.gz). Where could I find it ?

TIA,

 -- Sébastien

--
«Too old to be alternative, too alternative to be old.»
<http://www.type-z.org> | Robert Smith, talking about his epitaph.