Re: asking for help

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: asking for help
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:16:18 -0700

Youu have a broken make program. Try

make install LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

See:

http://www.gnustep.org/information/userfaq_1.html#SEC25

nyap hong wrote:
        I encountered the following error while i was
compiling Gworkspace, ProjectCenter, Gorm and some
other gnustep-based program.    (I compiled with this
command: make
GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR="$GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT"
install) My gcc version is 3.2.
plmerge: error while loading shared libraries:
libgnustep-base.so.1: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory

What should I do to install these programs?