Re: GNUstep/Local is empty

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: GNUstep/Local is empty
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:28:31 -0800

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:00:33 -0700
Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> wrote:
> Now it doesn't create those by default since they are usually all
> empty. Perhaps we should change gnustep-make so it does make all the
> default directories when someone tries to install something in
> GNUstep/Local.

IMHO, creating ../Local/Library/Colors/ during installation should
suffice, as all other necessary directories in ../Local/ will
automatically get created when and if needed.

> I'm not sure why you are getting errors about Colors, etc. I've never
> encountered that.

I get the same warning after a clean (ie. from scratch) installation of
GNUstep, as soon as I re-install any applications in ../Local/ and run
them.

--
Chris