Gorm for Document-base application

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Gorm for Document-base application
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:08:03 -0500

Hi,

 I try to use Gorm to write a document-based application.
 The problem I have is that the main menu can't find
 the actions in the subclass of NSDocument.

 For example, I have a MainMenu.gorm only for main menu,
 a Document.gorm for document interface,
 and a Document class, which is a subclass of NSDocument.

 I can use "Document->New Document" to open a new document
 as long as I add a NSDocumentController instance in
 the MainMenu.gorm and connect the "Document->New Document"
 to the - newDocument: in NSDocumentController.

The "Document->Save Document" should call - saveDocument: in the Document class whenever there is one,
 but it won't.
There is also no way to connect the menu to - saveDocument: in Document class.
 What should I do to make the menu work (find the action)  ?

 Thanx.

 Yen-Ju