Renaissance on OS X

From: Vikram Vyas
Subject: Renaissance on OS X
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:26:40 +0530

Hello,

Apologies for an elementary question.
I have been trying to use Renaissance-0.7 on OS X, I have gnustep-make installed on it but when I try the example in the tuturial on OS 10.2.3 using the GNUmakefile

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

APP_NAME = Example
Example_OBJC_FILES = main.m
Example_RESOURCE_FILES = Window.gsmarkup

ifeq ($(FOUNDATION_LIB), apple)
  ADDITIONAL_INCLUDE_DIRS += -framework Renaissance
  ADDITIONAL_GUI_LIBS += -framework Renaissance
else
  ADDITIONAL_GUI_LIBS += -lRenaissance
endif

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/application.make

but when i compile using make command I get
[QCD:ObjC Tutorials/Renaissance/Tutorial] pbg3% make
APP_NAME: No such file or directoryMakefiles/common.make
GNUmakefile:1: =: No such file or directory
Example_OBJC_FILES: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:1: =: No such file or directory
Example_RESOURCE_FILES: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:1: =: No such file or directory
ifeq: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:1: (,: No such file or directory
: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:1: ADDITIONAL_INCLUDE_DIRS: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:1: +=: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:1: -framework: No such file or directory
: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:1: ADDITIONAL_GUI_LIBS: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:1: +=: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:1: -framework: No such file or directory
: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:1: ADDITIONAL_GUI_LIBS: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:1: +=: No such file or directory
include: No such file or directory
: No such file or directory/System/Makefiles/application.make
'. Stop. No rule to make target `/usr/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/application.make

Even though I have the files main.m and Window.gsmarkup in the same directory in which GNUmakefile is.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Vikram