pierre-yves rivailles's gorm & pc tutorial (converter.app)

From: reuss
Subject: pierre-yves rivailles's gorm & pc tutorial (converter.app)
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:44:36 GMT

I am an absolutely beginner and I tried to follow the steps in the
document above, but there is a lot of things that do not correspond to the
screenshots. I used the gorm version (0.5) provided by sgstep. finally, i have
x crash, and the connecting procedure simply did not work after the first
textbox.
a question; is it possible to make the convertor.app as the tutorial above
describes it? btw, projectcenter seems not  create a .gorm file that gorm
could read.
thanks
andras