Re: two character wide letter in input box

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: two character wide letter in input box
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:54:54 -0700

On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 10:08 AM, reuss wrote:

when I try to type some accented characters in an input box, I got two
letters (some very bizarr characters) for one (wanted accented
character).
What should be the problem?
1) xlib backend?
2) misconfiguration of locales?
3) misconfiguration of gnustep settings?
4) other?

It seems like it could be a backend problem (actually in the x11 part of the backend), perhaps XIM was initialized properly. You could try

openapp MyApp.app --GNU-Debug=XIM

and it might give you some more information.